1. Would you sign a bill passed by Congress to make English the official language of the United States?
2. The Census Bureau just released its list of 248 jurisdictions in 25 states that must provide bilingual ballots and interpreter services for the 2012 Presidential Election. Do you oppose or support this mandate?
3. Would you rescind Bill Clinton's Executive Order 13166 that forces taxpayer dollars be used to provide government services in an unlimited number of languages via costly translated documents, websites, and interpreters?
4. Should employers have the right to require employees to speak English on the job?
5. Do you oppose legislation, such as the DREAM Act, that would grant amnesty to illegal aliens without requiring specific steps for them to learn English as a prerequisite for legalization?
6. Should Puerto Rico be required to make English its only official language in the event that the people of Puerto Rico vote to become the 51st U.S. state?
Follow Us on Twitter
Latest Action Alerts
December 5, 2013
October 8, 2013
August 29, 2013
August 21, 2013